Cliff Reid and Brian Burns are known world wide for their work in prehospital education, training and research, most notably at the Greater Sydney Area HEMS service.
We were fortunate to have them come visit at the REPEL course and they kindly agreed to give a talk each at Odense University Hospital.
Here’s Cliff’s talk with 10 lessons from his many years developing a world class HEMS training programme.
- The GSA HEMS website for educational content and info on the service
- Brian Burn’s talk from the same day on governance and the systemic view on obtaining high performance teams
- Cliff has loads of amazing resus and training related musings on his blog resus.me
Before you go, don’t forget to:
- share widely, options below
- leave a comment and join the #FOAMed conversation in general
- connect with the scanFOAM project and team on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or write us an old fashioned email
- get the new stuff via RSS
About the author(s)
Scandinavian anaesthetist. PHARM, ED, OR, ICU. Special interest in wee patients.